I like to call it Work

Go down

I like to call it Work

Post by xberxb on 2011-10-10, 15:54

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anyone else in the crew who needed some work done to their ride that they haven't had the time or money to get around to, so I figured I'd post some things I know we could do as a group instead of wasting massive loads of money on individually.

First off, I'm probably the only one in the Scion world that doesn't have his fenders rolled/flared.

Money's hard to come by now a days, and paying someone $150 sounds crazy to me. I've thought about using some of the 'ghetto' methods, such as a bat or phonebook, but I like to keep things legit. The site, RollYourFender.com offers to rent out a tool for around $100. If anyone else needs them rolled and would like to pitch in for the idea and make it a project day, this is something we could all take care of.

Another thing is the headlight issue. One of my lights pops out a little more than the right one due to an accident I was in. It's getting that nasty, foggy look, and it's starting to get on my nerves. I plan on using the TurtleWax Headlight restore kit on them, but I know it's going to happen again so I plan on buying some vinyl to make some eyelids for the car. Again this is something we could all pitch in since I'd probably just end up buying the roll but will have plenty of left over.

At another point in time I plan on wrapping some of my interior in suade, same concept as purchasing the vinyl.

Let me know if anyone sounds interested, just trying to see how I can help out for the crew. Smile

xberxb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I like to call it Work

Post by SCIONRIDEZ on 2011-10-10, 17:56

say bro we got a member named jonah that can do the fenders and wrap all ur parts at a real good price and does great wk hes done a few ridez in the crew..ck out his site on jckustomz.com or find em on fb Jonah Erikson Coyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ILLuMiNaTi on 2011-10-10, 19:45

yea jckustomz does realy realy nice work bro u should hit him up
Laughing
ILLuMiNaTi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content