SCIONRIDEZ HOUSTON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW CREW TO HOUSTON

+3
D-Magik
jester4666
SCIONRIDEZ
7 posters

Go down

NEW CREW TO HOUSTON Empty NEW CREW TO HOUSTON

Post by SCIONRIDEZ 2011-09-11, 16:53

6 ex scikos are make n a scion apacolypse club here in houston run by ivan and joe!!
HAHAHAHAHAA REALLY!!!!!

SCIONRIDEZ
SCIONRIDEZ

Back to top Go down

NEW CREW TO HOUSTON Empty Re: NEW CREW TO HOUSTON

Post by jester4666 2011-09-11, 21:21

that should be interesting.
jester4666
jester4666

http://www.lowbudgetdreams.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Magik 2011-09-12, 14:48

real real interesting....
D-Magik
D-Magik

Back to top Go down

Post by SciRide 2011-09-12, 20:05

they think SCION APOCALYPSE HOUSTON will run this town..they must not know about that sciko chapter thats slowly disappearing...lol
SciRide
SciRide

Back to top Go down

Post by MCP 2011-09-12, 22:08

Lol, yeah I was there when they got converted back in early June, they've been doing this since then. I was wondering when they were going to make their "formal" appearance.

The main guys in Cali that run SA were like, "Hey Monica, you're moving to Houston right? Join Scion Apocalypse!"

....... I just laughed. Laughing
MCP
MCP

http://www.wix.com/mpression/mpressions

Back to top Go down

Post by RAINBOWFLAG 2011-09-14, 21:00

Wonder how long it will be before it FAILS Laughing
RAINBOWFLAG
RAINBOWFLAG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bear 2011-09-15, 06:48

Honestly I wish them Luck.

Maybe its just me but maybe there should be a Scion club for all kinds of owners. Trust me Ive seen my fair share of owners that are above the Drama and those who promote it.
The Bear
The Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MCP 2011-09-15, 09:54

Eh, people said Funkytown would fail... people said SR would fail... Overall some clubs overcome and do well. I wish them luck. Just more competition at shows. Smile
MCP
MCP

http://www.wix.com/mpression/mpressions

Back to top Go down

Post by SCIONRIDEZ 2011-09-15, 10:30

I hope the do good and they keep the drama away like we do...but if they think there going to out do SR they really going to be dissappointed....to me it isn't bout numbers its bout ur crew make n statements at shows and around town win or lose don't matter its just everyone show n clean and rep n SR to the fullest....joe got a clean tc so there's comp there ivan is stock and always going to be stock...not sure bout the other members who joined ....we got sumthing they don't have family and when we slap a sticker on a ride we just do leave it be and be happy we got another member like sum peeps we help our members make there ride clean or beta anyway we can and make them more proud of there ride and the club they joined!!
SCIONRIDEZ
SCIONRIDEZ

Back to top Go down

Post by SciRide 2011-09-15, 17:12

SCIONRIDEZ wrote:I hope the do good and they keep the drama away like we do...but if they think there going to out do SR they really going to be dissappointed....to me it isn't bout numbers its bout ur crew make n statements at shows and around town win or lose don't matter its just everyone show n clean and rep n SR to the fullest....joe got a clean tc so there's comp there ivan is stock and always going to be stock...not sure bout the other members who joined ....we got sumthing they don't have family and when we slap a sticker on a ride we just do leave it be and be happy we got another member like sum peeps we help our members make there ride clean or beta anyway we can and make them more proud of there ride and the club they joined!!

i agree with you to the fullest Frank..No way in h-e-l-l they going out do us or any other scion club in texas..Not only does Scion Apocalypse have to deal with SR but also Scikotics and TSE..
SciRide
SciRide

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bear 2011-09-16, 07:52

SciRide wrote:
i agree with you to the fullest Frank..No way in h-e-l-l they going out do us or any other scion club in texas..Not only does Scion Apocalypse have to deal with SR but also Scikotics and TSE..

They wont be dealing with us. They will have to compete with the Rest before they get to the Best. Kinda like work your way through the ranks. You cant just come out swinging on tha Champ. You have to prove your worthy. Suspect
The Bear
The Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down